But the problem is when attempting to install an Intel graphics driver update for Windows 10, you may receive the following error messages. “Driver is not Validated” Error or "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" error.
Error occurs when trying to install an update for the system display adapter graphics driver on machines with an integrated Intel graphics card. The solution to this error requires users to manually install the latest version of the driver.
Fixing graphics driver issues sometimes requires a newer driver than is available from the system manufacturer or Windows Update. In these cases, you might need the latest driver direct from intel’s official website.
Here is a full video tutorial with solution of it.
Download Intel HD Graphics Driver (Official)
You probably know if your PC is running Windows 10 or 8 with 64bit or 32bit. But you may not know the intel graphics card model like intel HD graphics 5500. Here you will learn an easy way, which applies to Windows 10, 8, 8.1.
Read: How to Start Windows 10 Safe Mode with Networking
Just press the Windows logo + R keys at the same time. Then the run windows appear. In the search box or run windows type the “dxdiag” then press enter. where you can get the intel graphics card product name easily by navigate to the display tab.
Now go to intel downloads page for graphics drivers and enter your graphics card model and operating system version. On the download page, make sure to choose the “.zip” download on the left.
How to update graphics driver windows 10
2. Type “Device Manager” in the start menu to launch the Windows Device Manager.
3. In Device Manager, find your Intel graphics adapter under the section “Display adapters” and right-click it and select “Properties.”
4. Navigate to the “Driver” tab and click the Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Next select “Let me pick from a list of available drivers.” then click on “Have Disk” button.
6. Browse to the folder where you extracted the download above, followed by the “Graphics” sub-folder > Click to highlight the file titled “kit64ics.inf” and then click “Open”, followed by “OK” and “Next”.
Windows will now install the new driver for your Intel graphics adapter without any error. Close the Device Manager and restart your PC.
Read: Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates Permanently
Hope the instructions in this post will help you to update graphics driver windows 10 without any error. If they’re not working for you, please feel free to leave your comments below and let me know how it can improve. Thank you for reading.