Activate Jio Prime Membership Plan From MyJio App or official website
Activate Jio Prime Membership Plan from MyJio App
- In order to get the Jio Prime membership, first download the MyJio app suite from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Then go the My Jio app in this, and login. If your Jio SIM is already inside the phone, it will log you instantly via SIM signup. Else you’ll need to login via a password and account name, which is usually the Jio mobile number.
- Once you’ve logged in, open the side menu and you’ll see the Jio Prime membership option right on top. Just tap on it. You’ll be given the option of signing up for Jio Prime membership, there’s also one to gift it to a friend if you’re feeling generous.
- Tap on signing up for Jio Prime, and you’ll be taken to payments page for Rs 99. Now remember this Rs 99 is only the membership charge, which is a one-time fee. For the internet packs, you’ll have to scroll ahead separately.
- You can pay via Credit, Debit Card, Debit Card + ATM Pin, and Internet Banking. Strangely there’s no option to pay via JioMoney. Once you’ve done the payments, you can go back and scroll the internet packs and recharges available for Prime members.
Also Read: Speed Up Reliance Jio 4G Net
Steps to activate Jio Prime membership plan from official website
- First af all just visit this Reliance Jio recharge portal page here.
- Now just enter your jio mobile number.
- Just click on "Recharge" button for Jio Prime Membership Plan.
- Then Select your payment option and buy jio prime membership.
If you use Jio Prime Membership then you don’t need to use Jio local plans you automatically transferred in the Happy new year offer where you get daily 1GB data and unlimited voice calling. And you also get full bouquet of Jio’s media services worth Rs. 10,000 at an introductory price of Rs. 303 per month, effectively Rs 10/day for 12 more months or till 31st March 2018.